Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Am I the One ???

Yeah, I know last post I did was on 1st November 2010 and now it 9th March 2011. I don't know how I was so much away from my very favorite activity: Blogging.  Yeah ! Its a fun and more than a fun its You when you are blogging. And the best part, it is not a English Article Writing Questing, its blogging, it is a world :)



But what just happened, why blogging out of blue on my mind today !!!

While sitting on mess table for dinner tonight, me and few of my friends were discussing about NITIE. This college acts as a stimulant to our personality, knowledge, exposure. I feel privileged.


A quote on one of my friends T-Shirt quotes "Lets do a miracle !" and anytime read that I used to wonder that who are the jadoogars, now I know NITIEians are the miracle guys ( not to forget gals as well :P ).

Say anything about NITIE, be it LakshyaSamiksha or Empresario or be it NITIE itself, I see an electrifying enormous amount of passion in the bloods of future leaders to make it big...infact gigantic...and they do it..And I did not hesitate to write it. When a man of his honor, Mr. Ratan Tata comes or Shri Sahara comes to college and spends a complete day with NITIEians, it makes us special. When, more than 100 companies visit our campus and recruit all students in just 2.5 days, it makes us feel elite. When a faculty teaches and shares his experiences, we learn more than our age. Finally, when we write NITIE,Mumbai in mails in signature, we feel branded. Did I you just read the word branded. Yeah, We are branded !!!

And certainly, after looking so much and receiving so much appreciation from the corporate world, I feel...Am I The One ?

Did I just wrote much about it, well...its nothing...but lets this be it for now...Closing now and promising to be very frequent blogger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment